With 2011 just around the corner, we'd like to take a moment to thank our friends and families for making our world a better place! We may not write or call (or blog) as often as we'd like, but we sure do think about you a lot.
2010 has been a wonderful year, on balance. The things in the negative column (we seem to lose a major appliance each winter...this year it was the washing machine; we also had to replace our roof and do some structural repairs to the attic this summer) were pretty trivial, in the grand scheme of things. And they were far outweighed by the things in the positive column, such as...
- Another beautiful Christmas, a fun Thanksgiving, and an eggcellent Easter with family in Chicago
- Celebrating the fireworks holidays with friends in Wisconsin
- Meeting a phenomenally talented group of artisans through Etsy, the Craftacular shows, and the One of a Kind Show
- Relaxing vacations to Puerto Vallarta (late winter) and Seattle + Vancouver (fall)
- Great concerts thanks to the the Pabst / Riverside / Turner Hall Ballroom empire
- Cinematic enrichment compliments of the ever-intriguing Milwaukee Film Festival
- Dozens of lazy Sunday morning blueberry pancake breakfasts
...and many other moments, small and large, that made this year special.
We hope you have a safe and happy New Year's Eve celebration and that 2011 is full of wonder and joy!
Cheers from Milwaukee,
T & R
[Image credit: MAN vs. GEORGE DESIGN]